A lot of people wonder if they have Sleep Apnea and never take the next step. It could be a lack of time, fear of getting bad news or just plain procrastination. I'd like for you to answer the following questions. They are simple, short and to the point.
- Do you snore loudly?
- Do you often feel tired, fatigued, or sleepy during the daytime?
- Has anyone observed you top breathing during sleep?
- Do you have (or are you being treated for) high blood pressure?
- Are you over 50 years of age?
- Is your neck circumference over 16 inches?
- Are you male?
If you answered "Yes" to four or more of these questions, you are at risk for obstructive sleep apnea?
You can review our site for additional information concerning this condition. Please consider a no-obligation telemedicine consultation with me, Dr. Howard Hoffman, to discuss your specific situation and see how we can help.